! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

supernatral s5 - Page 2/3

Subject: supernatral s5
« <> »
lostsock 2.03.10 - 08:49am
Overpowers the deamon and stabs himself. Sam turns up and theres a bit of a fight where dean stabs one deamon and goes after meg, but she escapes. They take bobby to hospital then go to that castle and zachariah is allready there and tells them dean is actualy the sword which means dean has to be used by michael to do battle with lucifer. Deans not happy about this and says he's not a meat suit... * +

lostsock 2.03.10 - 08:58am
Or an angel condom. zachareah doesnt care so breaks sams leg, gives dean stomach cancer and takes away sams lungs, just by clicking his fingers, but dean still says no, but then theres a flash of light and cas is there! Cas kills the angels off and tells zac that something brought him back to life and teleported sam and dean onto that plane and it wasnt an angel. They are allso told that lucifer * +

lostsock 2.03.10 - 09:08am
Has allmost found his ultimate vessel. For now we think its this guy whos wife and kids have all been murdered and god wasnt on his side when that happened so he needs to let lucifer use his body to make things rite, so lucifer gets himself a body. Sam and dean go back to see bobby in hospital and dean tells him he wants to be a one man army, sam wants to find the colt again to kill lucifer, but.. * +

lostsock 2.03.10 - 09:14am
Dean says no, he cant forgive sam for what he did and walks out the door on his own. End of eppisode 1. Will write the rest when i can be bothered. * +

lostsock 2.03.10 - 08:02pm
Dont think I can do all 22 episodes of this now that i think about it, you mite just have to watch it. * +

pipwizar 3.03.10 - 11:29pm
aw thanks hun u dont have 2 do each episode just the ins and outs lol im glad that cas is bk. Thank u il ask hmv wen 1st part is out on dvd * +

lostsock 4.03.10 - 10:08am
Mite be a big wait yet, its been put on hold in the u.s. cos of the olympics or something? 25th next episode. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index