! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Writers Forum - Page 179/185

Subject: Writers Forum
« <> »
diab0li 30.10.09 - 03:11pm
Why nt put emphasis on them having to survive and care for their young?readers must understand that just like a human,they also will do anything to keep offspring safe,and raise them the best they can * +

4th 30.10.09 - 06:22pm
Thnx, dats a gr8 angle to wrk it frm yeah * +

diab0li 30.10.09 - 07:44pm
No problem man.hope it turns out the way u want it to yeah...maybe someday u help me lol * +

mangekyu 31.10.09 - 01:55pm
@4th, you could make pure vampires(born vampires) and turned humans. The vampire nobles elevate themselves above human and the turned humans. The turned are not accepted by the pure bloods and the humans are in perpetual fear of them. Now the turned will a void because they are not acknowledged by either human or vampire * +

4th 1.11.09 - 11:04am
Lol its lyk ur readn my mind. Its alredy kinda lyk dat. Iv rewritn da hero frm a pure vamp 2 a vamp bld addictd human. Mayb i suk bt i jst cudnt reconcile his cold blooded disregard 4 human lyf wit da empathy dat i want readers 2 feel 4 him witout makin him a woobie. So insted i made him a druggie, at least nw da woobiness wil b intentional * +

4th 1.11.09 - 11:38am
Quick question: do u guys think its betr 2 craft ur plot 2 fit ur characters or 4 ur characters 2 fit ur plot * +

mangekyu 1.11.09 - 07:10pm
Character to fit the plot, there's no point to tellin a story about a character you don't like * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-185
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index