! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Best! H0RR0R FiLmS!! - Page 23/38

Subject: Best! H0RR0R FiLmS!!
« <> »
hfb 11.01.09 - 12:36pm
Anyone seen snuff,it calls itself 'the legendary south american atrocity-many of the actors were never seen again' * +

xvansx 12.01.09 - 06:32am
not the best horrors but 1s i have seen over the last few days are. home sick, sick girl, carver and gutterba11s. * +

visitorq 13.01.09 - 04:49am
snuff,, that south american cr*p,, its the biggest heap of cr*p ever,, even the snuff scene at the end is totally fake,, lol * +

visitorq 13.01.09 - 05:24am
bo11ocks, hfb, the scottish cannibals sawney bean was born bside edinburgh, he moved away to a cave near galloway where his family used to eat locals n travellers, they where only found out by chance when one of the victims managed to escape, sawney bean and his family was reported to hav killed n eaten over 1000 men n woman, when capturned, they choped of his arms n legs n bled to death, * +

hfb 13.01.09 - 10:17am
Soz never knew he was born in edina,just know the stuff down this end,been in the cave but you can only do it on a low tide,snuff is rotten but weasels rip my flesh is even worse * +

phellix 13.01.09 - 12:22pm
House of works n jeepers creepers * +

visitorq 14.01.09 - 12:30am
blood hell,, does any1 in here no a gud horror film,, so far no1 has said to me any gud horrors that i shud get,, its all pish,,, i want gore, sick, nastie stuff,, so come on tell me,, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-38
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index