! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SAW 5 - Page 8/9

Subject: SAW 5
« <> »
mangekyu 21.12.08 - 09:47am
No, it was information on hoffman, that's why hoffman got a letter sayin i know who you are. I'm predictin hoffman's death in 6. * +

xvansx 21.12.08 - 10:34am
i understood the movie and liked the first and second movies but i dont think that its any kind of masterpiece * +

noneym86 21.12.08 - 10:51am
Stop the masterpiece s**t ok. I only said that because someone claim it to be a cr*p, and if you gonna review my post, it's more of unemphasize description not directly describing saw, but rather just a mere word to negate or give opposite to the word cr*p. I don't speak english so i find it so hard to express my thought to a sentence everyone could understand in its intended context. * +

mangekyu 21.12.08 - 08:25pm
I believe it's a masterpiece, don't care what you guys think. I dig the jigsaw character, what's your favourite quote? Mines I can't save you. I can merely hand you the tools to your salvation. And Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore.... GAME OVER!!!!!! * +

netking1 22.12.08 - 05:23am
I do like how they keep comin us wit new killers instead of them bringin the original jig saw back from the dead in impossible ways like how other movies do * +

visitorq 23.12.08 - 03:29am
@ cr4zyon3 n 2 any1 else,, saw is NOT gory i have got over 20 dvds which have got more gore, more bone crunching scenes n more blood,, so dont tell me saw is gory,, its cr*p, yeah i have got the saw films in my collection but its not the uk cr*p, its the americans n the dutch due to the unusual dvd cover,, * +

xvansx 23.12.08 - 08:26am
yeah i wouldnt say saw was gory myself. i seen a lot of movies (well over 500) with more gore in them than any of the saw films. plus they had less predictable story lines than the saw movies. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index