! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HEROES:Super Flawed? - Page 9/15

Subject: HEROES:Super Flawed?
« <> »
noneym86 21.12.08 - 12:24am
Oh, if I remember it right, Maya was not aware of her power the first time, and he killed everyone else including close family and friends, so she might not thinking about alejandro during his wedding that she might spare him. She was even surprise he was alive. And i remember alejandro saying in the church, 'you're right maya, it's all about us', he might have felt something special that time. * +

noneym86 21.12.08 - 12:32am
@wildhart, it's not that obvious mate. As i've been telling all this time, hiro and daphne were not able to use their power because haitian was in the vicinity, and he was not aware that daphne and hiro were there. * +

noneym86 21.12.08 - 12:56am
May I ask you again guys.? What exactly happens when haitian and peter are together? Who can/can't his power? I'm pretty confused. * +

g_wiz 21.12.08 - 06:40am
D haitian chooses2use his powers so d ppl he directs it @ or even js projectin it randomly leavs evry1s powers close2him useless,bt u cn overpower him dependin_ * +

g_wiz 21.12.08 - 06:42am
_on hw much ur powers hv developed and d control u hv of it! Alejandro's immunity stems either frm Maya's love or maybe he had a powerdontknow * +

g_wiz 21.12.08 - 06:45am
Assumin Alejandro hd a power, d reason Sylar cdnt absorb it wz, he hd d virus and lost his power and only after he injected himself wit Clare's blood he_ * +

g_wiz 21.12.08 - 06:46am
_regained his power in d alley, dat wz in d final episode of season twoyes * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-15
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark