! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Genocide in South Africa - Page 19/25

Subject: Genocide in South Africa
« <> »
thesayan 8.02.13 - 04:01pm

@ battyone - 8.02.13 - 01:33pm
typical thick rock spider. Comes on here complaining about everything. Why don't u go join the AWB. U know who they are. That bunch of racist crunchies who got f*cked up in Mmabatho pmpl and who can't even organise a family picnic outing. U know the group I'm talking about who's leader was trying to sh*g little black boys. Lol.

And lastly LIBTARD I have no affiliation with the AWB but I dare you to go to one of their meeting and say what you typed here to their faces see what those crunchies as you call them do to you * +

thesayan 8.02.13 - 04:03pm
Like I said a few times now the AWB and the ANC is the same sick party just different colour people run them * +

thesayan 8.02.13 - 04:07pm
I'm so sick of these dim-witted keyboard cowboys on here who lives sheltered lives probably in their parents basement talking about things they know nothing about * +

battyone 9.02.13 - 12:35am
just like u? fking hero pr*ck manicure * +

battyone 9.02.13 - 12:38am

@ thesayan - 8.02.13 - 03:56pm
im proud to be called a Rock Spider Thank You.. Do you know how we got that name by small groups of Afrikaners taking out whole companys of Rooinekke like you.

right. fktard. We destroyed u. Put u into concentration camps, played with your b***hes and made u sweep our floors. * +

byron.x 9.02.13 - 08:39am
I am centre - leaning right. I used to side with the right. But realised that it is counter-productive. Then I found how caring the black people actually are. We're all just lost in translation/ culture. There are a minority of thugs on any side. But the majority are nice and lovely people. I do feel sorry for the future of the Afrikaans language. English is also driving many other languages across the world to extinction. The ANC is actually being lenient on our side. * +

byron.x 9.02.13 - 03:01pm
But the ANC is becoming useless through the years. Greedy politicians try get away with anything. We need a new party to come into power like in most stable countries to ensure that our democracy is not in vain. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-25
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index