! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

8ta signal problem? - Page 1/1

Subject: 8ta signal problem?
Replies: 5 Views: 726

ungers 15.11.12 - 04:10am
I have 3 blackberry phones, 9810, 9780 and 9360....on 8ta, if I move any of the phones around, the 3g signal goes awol, but no problem on 2g....as long as the phones remain in a stationary position, the 3g signal stays, with good reception....Wtf??..been like that from the start..... * +

rascott 15.11.12 - 01:36pm
pn my 8520 more than week no signal im from springs * +

rafikki 15.11.12 - 01:46pm
an oke probably rolled his cortina into one of the signal towers on a friday night * +

ungers 16.11.12 - 04:29am
I'm a bit surprised no one else have this problem.....but then it might be cos I know I'm barely inside 8ta coverage.....but if I put the sim in my usb modem, no problems at all.....lol.....perhaps I should carry my laptop around to see what happens...... * +

nosfratu 17.11.12 - 08:22am
lol ungers what would u expect from helkoms baby. their innitial R150 for 1GB data was the worst scam ever. i bought a sim and the airtime phoned the call centre to activate it and then they told me I can't use it coz I'm not in 3G coverage but he list the street infront me and the 2highways on both sides as me as having 3G also I would not be able to use that data if I moved around coz it is adress spesific worst lot of k*k I ever heard and told him to tell that to some1 else not me lol * +

ungers 17.11.12 - 09:17am
Exactly......they think we are brainless morons.....when I walk into a Computer or Cellshop, the one helping me soon realizes the s**t will hit the fan if they cannot answer me in a knowledgeable manner....... *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search