! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The new Nokia.com - Page 1/1

Subject: The new Nokia.com
Replies: 7 Views: 2853

simplex3 3.12.12 - 04:03am
You heard it right..head over to the site on a desktop or lappy and you'll know what i mean..if you look and compare cool headedly then symbian does look like a disaster though it doesn't account for the lack of android etc etc in nokia..microsoft's using nokia as a stepping stone so the only way nokia will keep up is if microsoft does too..and you'll think from the videos that they've hit it..almost. Just some more personalization options and it's to the moon,i think. WP support online is * +

banbury 28.01.13 - 01:47am
I think its more like nokia are using microsoft as a stepping stone! they went for the deal with microsoft because they had no other direction to go, what with so much competition in the android market. nokia needed microsoft in order to survive. although they are doing much better with their budget phones with the asha series being immensely popular according to what mobile. * +

banbury 28.01.13 - 01:50am
its the high end market where nokia have lost ground big time due to their determination in sticking with the outdated symbian platform. if they had gone straight into google android when it was first launched they probably wouldnt be in the position they are in today. microsoft were actually considering buying nokia out at one point last year, but after looking at all sectors of nokias business they decided there was nothing worth buying into! seriously. so what does that tell you about whos using who as a stepping stone lol?! * +

banbury 28.01.13 - 01:57am
its all quite sad in a way, but all very true. * +

cr4zy0n3 10.02.13 - 03:45am
you do type a lot of s**t. * +

banbury 10.02.13 - 05:32am
is that a fact? try researching yourself and you will reach the same conclusion! but its ok dont worry its no skin off my nose pal * +

i4ni 21.02.13 - 06:53pm
2 Years ago Nokia was the largest cellphone manufacturer. Microsoft, on the other hand, failed to gain any traction whatsoever in mobile. Microsoft just have deeper pockets, thats all. The reason Nokia is where it is is due to bad management. * +

banbury 22.02.13 - 01:55am
agree *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Windows Phone Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search