! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

goodbye blackberry - Page 2/4

Subject: goodbye blackberry
« <> »
kdaisy 19.04.11 - 03:30pm
my husband's got the Galaxy S and I'm very impressed with their apps market..... millions of stuff FREE!! I heard the new BB Dakota will be Android able, but I don't know it for a fact. That'll be great though. Creedan, I'll miss your wisdom and knowledge around here. Please reconsider. * +

cr55dan 19.04.11 - 10:18pm
I can't find a decent enough phone, HTC Desire HD has been one of my favourites, its just I like keys too much, I'm gonna hang on for a blackberry dakota I think. * +

rhyno50 19.04.11 - 11:18pm
Torch 2 shouldn't be too long away, and then it should be android app compatible. * +

andre000 19.04.11 - 11:41pm
android soon enough. rim is wasting time.gonna b faithful still * +

aznmitzz 20.04.11 - 07:53am
the combination of Blackberry qwerty design and build with android software would defo keep me with Blackberry devices in the long run. I hate touch screen and its too much flapping around. I've seen many people struggle in public with them n I'm thinking why did u buy that? to keep 'up to date' lol? * +

xlibra80 20.04.11 - 08:15am
aznmitzz I'm not struggling with my touchscreen bb. I just tap it instead of wasting time scrolling around the screen to access a menu an option,etc. Its a lot more easier. I'm using touchscreen phones for years and I can't complain. * +

kdaisy 20.04.11 - 10:09am
i agree with Creedan and Aznmitzz... i want the keys and the android. if rumours are correct, the dakotra should fulfil all my desires. sometimes i work with my husband's Galaxy or my dad's iPhone, but the touchscreen irritates me too much. BB is my thing!! hehe * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 BlackBerry Forum
9 Forum Index