! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

iPhone 5 - Page 2/4

Subject: iPhone 5
« <> »
4juice 2.05.11 - 09:07pm
Check out what's been claimed for an iphone 5... http://xrl.us/bj8dzt * +

nfxcr3w 3.05.11 - 12:36am
If it looked like that noway id get that yuk * +

jager45 3.05.11 - 12:47am
lol nfx * +

banbury 11.05.11 - 06:20pm
that site claims the iphone 5 will hava a 3.7 inch screen rather than a 4 inch which everybody thought. I dont think apple will want to make it any bigger than that cos it wouldnt be a wise move. and I think thats cos they know some people will be put off if the phone increased in size too much which would effect sales. * +

banbury 11.05.11 - 06:22pm
the design here shows a new iphone with an edge to edge screen meaning they could increase it to 3.7 inch whilst still not increasing the overall size of the handset . although the new appearance wont please everyone its probably the best move for apple. * +

banbury 11.05.11 - 06:27pm
looking at new android devices mat give us some idea of the iphone 5 spec, but at the same you have to consider that past trends have shown that the iphone hardware has allways been slightly behind that of the competition, especially samsung who allready have a dual core smartphone on the market. its generally accepted that the new iphone 5 will be dual core, * +

banbury 11.05.11 - 06:30pm
it would be a mistake for apple to do anything less. because by the time it launches 99 percent of high end smartphones will be dual core. eventually 1ghz single core will be a specification you can expect from a budget android smartphone. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Apple iPhone Forum
9 Forum Index