! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST - Page 13/19

Subject: The Gospel of JESUS THE CHRIST
« <> »
manszar 23.05.16 - 08:36am

@ evenstevens - 23.05.16 - 08:34am
Where do you lean when it comes to faith?

faith is for those that see no proof of God * +

evenstevens 23.05.16 - 08:38am

@ manszar - 23.05.16 - 08:36am
faith is for those that see no proof of God

So where do you stand? Islam? Or are you a believer in God based on science? * +

alvar89 23.05.16 - 08:52am
Manszar doesnt tell us much about his made up interpretation of god so we wouldnt be able to shake him back. * +

alvar89 23.05.16 - 08:57am

@ manszar - 23.05.16 - 08:36am
faith is for those that see no proof of God

Faith is not all about proof about Him. The best part you havent seen i guess is us who have faith in Him as hope of Him taking care of us and keeping things outside in order. Salvation also comes thru faith.
Romans 3:21But now, apart from the Law, the righteousness of God has been revealed, as attested by the Law and the Prophets. 22And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, * +

alvar89 23.05.16 - 08:58am
Ephesians 2:8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faithand this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God 9not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are Gods handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. * +

evenstevens 23.05.16 - 09:05am
Don't distract him before he answers me * +

manszar 24.05.16 - 06:35am

@ alvar89 - 23.05.16 - 08:57am
Faith is not all about proof about Him. The best part you havent seen i guess is us who have faith in Him as hope of Him taking care of us and keeping things outside in order. Salvation also comes thru faith.
Romans 3:21But now, apart from the Law, the righteousness of God has been revealed, as attested by the Law and the Prophets. 22And this righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no distinction, 23for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

faith as hope comes from unknowing. as knowing requires no hope. faith in the unknown gives the hope of righteousness from God. faith can not be a gift from God unless those that loose it have it taken away by God * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index