! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX - Page 67/494

Subject: New CHRISTIAN CHAT BOX
« <> »
kristy59 24.02.14 - 09:19am
hug crazy ... Try having some 'ME' time on your day off shower what ever needs doing you can do later * +

kristy59 24.02.14 - 09:27am
Seek a peaceful remedy - It's not work that wears us out, but worry, anxiety, stress, fear and everything else that perplexes our minds. Inner peace is the only antidote that banishes these negative emotions. I pray you will feel better soon, crazy hug * +

godybrowse 24.02.14 - 05:11pm
Put every thing into gods hands and let him take control and u will see things work out * +

kristy59 25.02.14 - 05:27pm
hello * +

iilmadme 25.02.14 - 06:19pm
hi godybrowse wave.gif it's nice to see new people.and old ones,of course Lol * +

madam.x 25.02.14 - 06:26pm

@ tokage - 7.02.14 - 03:34pm
if i could pls ask u guys to spare a prayer for a friend of mine, she has cancer, started by her ovaries nd it has spread to other places, she isn't respondin well to medication / treatment but stays as positive as possible, so much so that she makes me feel ashamed at times. thank u.

Hiya everyone. Tokage has asked me to thank you all so much for your prayers. Sadly, her friend lost her battle with cancer today, and tok felt it only right to inform you. Thanks again for your prayers and good wishes, and RIP to tok's friend blossom.gif * +

iilmadme 25.02.14 - 08:25pm
aww that's sad blossom.gif hug.gif tok,so sorry for ur loss xx * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-494
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark