! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

question to atheists and unbeliever - Page 6/8

Subject: question to atheists and unbeliever
« <> »
ire.mark 20.09.13 - 05:42pm

@ sterces - 20.09.13 - 02:33pm
Do atheists believe in ET / aliens?

Some may, some may not. * +

fireyes 20.09.13 - 06:30pm
There is only one universal atheist belief....there is no god...that's it. Everything else up to the individual * +

jackeron 20.09.13 - 06:34pm

@ im.joker - 10.09.13 - 09:24pm
i see you there. Well man, i ve seen pastors calling out names in a multitude and curing diseases. Expelling demons . And other religion head telling out whole story of a person who never met him .

Cool!,,,,,dude,I've got a friend his name is Adriaan, his leg have been amputated a few months ago, could you ask those pastors, to pray for him so that his leg grow back?,,,PS!!this is not a joke! * +

jackeron 20.09.13 - 06:35pm
hi fireyes hows u? * +

im.joker 20.09.13 - 08:16pm

@ jackeron - 20.09.13 - 06:34pm
Cool!,,,,,dude,I've got a friend his name is Adriaan, his leg have been amputated a few months ago, could you ask those pastors, to pray for him so that his leg grow back?,,,PS!!this is not a joke!

faith , they say their faith in god heals them. * +

jackeron 21.09.13 - 03:55am
Ok so, I'm sure he has a lot of faith, so ask them, since you boast about the pastors accomplishments, let's see if this work? * +

jackeron 21.09.13 - 07:14am
Its funny that the almighty God, needs middle men(pastors,priests,etc,etc)to step in and ask him to cure people in need. Why not just cut the middle men out, and cure the people that have faith in his powers? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index