! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*ALHUDAA/THE GUIDE*2 - Page 39/105

Subject: *ALHUDAA/THE GUIDE*2
« <> »
aslam35 22.10.08 - 08:19pm
In order to combat these attacks elaborate preparations were made to strengthen the naval and defence forces. About two thousand warships were built and Junadah bin Umayyah r.a. was appointed as the Admiral of the navy. The defence force too was strengthened. The Islamic military force was divided into two groups, with one group fighting in winter and the other in summer. In this way the Roman forces were kept in check throughout the year. * +

aslam35 22.10.08 - 08:23pm
Naval bases were set up in Cyprus and neighbouring Islands enabling the Muslim army to keep a close watch on the enemy. By the end of that year Sijastaan, Barqaan and Sudan were also brought under Islamic rule. * +

znmum786 23.10.08 - 09:57am
Wa 3alaikum salam. Assalamu3alaikum. Remembrance of Death. Umar ibn Abdul Aziz R. A. continues, 'Alas! Where are their attendants who ran at their commands calling out, 'At your service, my lord.' Where are their canopies and their apartments to which they retired for rest? Where is the wealth they amassed, the fortunes they treasured? Alas! Their servants could not provide them any food for their journey through the grave, but laid them on the ground! * +

znmum786 23.10.08 - 10:03am
Ah! There they lay buried all alone, in the darkness of the graves; their days as dark as the night! They can see their friends no more, nor invite anyone to their places! Ah! Among the inmates of these graves, their might have been many men with tender bodies, and delicate ladies of dainty disposition! * +

znmum786 23.10.08 - 10:07am
But now their bodies have decayed, their limbs lie apart, their eyes have come out of their sockets and fallen on what had been their cheeks! Their necks have been disjointed! Their mouths are filled with pus and putrid water, and worms are running over their bodies!' * +

amatulah 23.10.08 - 02:56pm
Wa 3alaikumsalam. Assalamu3alaikum. Abdullah ibn Mas'ud R.A narrates, 'Rasulullah Sallallahu 3alaihi wasallam asked me to recite the Quraan to him. I submitted, 'O Rasulullah! Shall I recite the Quraan to you, to whom it has been revealed?' Nabi Sallallahu 3alaihi wasallam replied, 'I like to listen to the recitation of someone else.' * +

amatulah 23.10.08 - 03:03pm
'So, I recited to him a portion from surah Nisaa. When I came to the verse, 'So how will it be with them, when We bring of every people a witness, and We shall bring you, O Mu7hammad, a witness against these , your Ummah.' He said, 'Stop!' I saw there were tears in his eyes.' Nabee Sallallahu 3alaihi wasallam was weeping. hearts * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-105
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 International Forum
9 Forum Index