! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

question to Muslims - Page 1/27

Subject: question to Muslims
Replies: 189 Views: 7125
> »
vampboy 19.09.12 - 04:41am
so the other day, my Aunt's husband who's pretty much a douchebag and starts debating with you even when It's unasked for and always shoves his religion down your throat, he is an old utter c**t basically and I despise him anyway that's off topic though That's partly the reason i posted this topic anyway, I don't trust him. He told me of a bizzare incident claiming It's in a hadith in which a Muslim and Jew were having a conflict over money * +

vampboy 19.09.12 - 04:46am
unable to decide they approach Muhammad, and here Muhammad ruled out in favour of the Jew. The Muslim upset over this told the Jew that they should approach Umar now as he is a very wise man, on reaching there, Umar asked them why they were here, before the Muslim could speak out, the Jew told Umar of the entire incident, and how the Muslim wasn't satisfied with Muhammad's decision, what Umar did basically was he went to the room grabbed his sword and decapitated the Muslim right at the point, because * +

vampboy 19.09.12 - 04:50am
he insulted prophet Muhammad by not agreeing with him, he did it out of emotions... anyway instead of Umar being trialed or anything, he told Me a verse later was revealed on Muhammad that allowed the killing of a blasphemer, so if this is so, how is the blasphemy law in Pakistan against islam? and if anyone Muslim here doesn't agree with that law, he deserves to die like that man too, right? * +

serfie 19.09.12 - 05:51am
you would think that punishment in the afterlife would be sufficient, but these man made gods require man to intervene. surley a person cant get punnished 2x for the same thing? thats just unjust. * +

mab21 19.09.12 - 06:39am
jesus never requierd killing for who didnt like or didnt agree wit him. * +

ronycal 19.09.12 - 06:42am
Another question. 3weeks ago an al shabaab sympathizing sheikh was killed. He had been recruiting young muslims to eight in somalia- predominantly moslem- he'd planned terror attacks that included in churches... At his death, muslims were burning churches and calling others kafirs... Investigations are ongoing on who killed the man... How would muslims talk of thawab to him and call us kafirs... Is that islam? Justify * +

akramwap 19.09.12 - 07:13am
brb... i will put the whole story in sha Allah.. just i will be back * +

vampboy 19.09.12 - 07:17am
I'm not really interested, I prefer the likes of Warrior or smo answering my question, but eh that's just my opinion. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-27
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search