! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The queen and sinn fein - Page 2/3

Subject: The queen and sinn fein
« <> »
jlh1182 26.06.12 - 06:42pm
Its a symbolic meeting shows alliance, siin fein wants a united ireland amongst equal states, europe offers that because all partaking countries are just equal member states governed by majority vote of 5 major states, britain being one of them, wales, scotland, ireland and england are european districts.. the queens and nobility of britain and europe sanctioned each european treaty, they are the unelected who head the european union, Siin fein is kissing as* imo.. * +

andydent 26.06.12 - 06:53pm
if sinn fein want a united ireland then why not put it to the vote? a lot of people i am sure in northern ireland would say no. but then the troubles are behind us now. its time to forgive but we can never forget. * +

phallica 26.06.12 - 07:59pm
They want more political clout in the republic, from what little they have. I'll always see them as murderers of both English and Irish, nothing more. It was thanks to our shambolic prior government that Sinn Fein got a few seats, and already began to fiddle the books. Each one is a thug in a suit, the sooner they're engulfed by history, the better. * +

jlh1182 26.06.12 - 08:02pm
A united ireland is what the eu is going to bring, siin fein probably knows this an has got on board, if it keeps the status quo running then it will probably earn the first refusal to govern.. * +

phallica 26.06.12 - 08:03pm
In a nutshell, they want to clean up their act instead of resorting to contrarianism for attention and being obtuse, they are morons. The republic doesn't want NI, NI doesn't want to part with the U.K. They're worthless scumbags, all of them, and they've no real purpose. * +

bozzalad 26.06.12 - 09:17pm
crikey * +

andydent 26.06.12 - 10:09pm
nmot just an issue of northern ireland joining the south but also having the euro as a currency if that the case would be no wonder if they did not want to join! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index