! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS? - Page 20/22

Subject: HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS?
« <> »
way2go 7.04.12 - 05:34pm
@ pw: yes,i have, thanks. * +

basboy 7.04.12 - 05:58pm
its a sad fact that th devil has blinded some ppls eyes with ths free thinker ideology; its so sad! * +

valatine 7.04.12 - 11:40pm
emmmm confused how can you accept some one who never existed .its impossible ..its only a belief * +

urvoice1 7.04.12 - 11:42pm

@ basboy - 7.04.12 - 05:58pm
its a sad fact that th devil has blinded some ppls eyes with ths free thinker ideology; its so sad!

lmao * +

xvainity 18.04.12 - 02:50am
nope, and i wont. Im not into blindly accepting a book of fables to dictate my life. Most of the so called christians dont even know what is in the bible unless it can be used to bully someone else. The whole religion is a lie hell d*mn near every religion is. Js * +

valatine 18.04.12 - 06:37am
No i havent. Why should i Why do people believe in something that can not be proved. But yet they try to follow the rules that were written thousands of years ago. The world life and humans have evolved since then. Technology better standerds of living sexual equality etc but yet you try and go by ancient rules that are outdated * +

valatine 18.04.12 - 06:39am
You might have faith. But where has that got you. No where. Its hard work and luck. That gets you where you are today * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-22
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index