! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 972/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
viner 13.07.15 - 06:09pm

@ silverjx - 10.07.15 - 08:01am
Fellani was the plan B player last season when teams had backs to the wall and couldn't break them down, it was no coincidence when carrick was fit we went on the best runs of the season and best style. Reports are taking a 16 year old playmaker on the pre season tour, no idea if he's any good though and if it's to blooding in experience. Say Viner would know. Gribben? chin

Gribben hasn't made the tour squad as far as I know but Sean Goss has been named in it. * +

silverjx 13.07.15 - 07:17pm

@ viner - 13.07.15 - 06:09pm
Gribben hasn't made the tour squad as far as I know but Sean Goss has been named in it.

Yeah noticed the squad list today. No argie lads either, they've been given an extended break * +

viner 13.07.15 - 07:31pm
Ben Pearson, Joe Rothwell and Guillermo Varela all start tonight against Salford City. * +

viner 14.07.15 - 07:58am
The game finished 3-3. * +

shade013 17.07.15 - 11:54am
Just heard that at looks like De Gea is staying for another season? That would mean he'll get a freebie doesn't it... I thought you'd want to do business now and not want to lose 1 of the best keepers around... Personally it would be refreshing to see a club keep a player for the remaining of his contract instead of cashing in... He was my pfa player of last year not Just young player... What would be sad is if this is all to do with Madrid not selling you Ramos, I'd much rather try to get D * +

shade013 17.07.15 - 11:55am
e Gea to sign an extension * +

cantona 17.07.15 - 12:07pm
Keep him. After what we've spent and what we still need to spend we can't really afford to buy a top keeper with the peanuts we'll get for him. A centre half and a striker and that will do for me * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index