! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 925/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
spartan2 22.09.14 - 12:40am
I think they will. They certainly aren't going to help sat on the treatment table or bench that's for sure. Blackett looks good backup, but him starting most games from zero senior apps before this season means he is up against a huge learning curve. You would think United could pick a settled eleven with fewer games but for a few seasons now the defenders are all cripples it's ridiculous * +

reddan 22.09.14 - 01:03am
Blackett looks like hes playing two levels above his ability, no way is he a United standard player, I used to look at your team and s**t myself, now I look at it and think if we loss to this lot were s**t. * +

spartan2 22.09.14 - 01:18am
I would say he shouldn't get near the first team yet but he's played 5 games already. You might be able to cope with one or two young and inexperienced attackers but central defence you need to have experience and composure.

That is difficult to gain when you are thrown in at the deep end at 20 years of age without a top class partner. He's a sub at best, with 15 apps a season when games are to be closed out. Not a bunch of senior starts at Manchester United with constantly changing personnel along side him.

Rafael, Jones/Evans, Rojo, Shaw. Every week. But it'll never happen at this rate. * +

spartan2 26.09.14 - 02:37am
Smalling now injured too. Makeshift defence against West Ham. Ridiculous how often Evans Jones and Smalling are injured. Evans hasn't played more than 7 games in a row for 2 years * +

viner 26.09.14 - 07:46am
Rojo and Tom Thorpe or Marnick Vermijl in the centre of defence with Luke Shaw getting a start at left back? Paddy McNair on the bench as cover if that happens, he's a lad with a lot of promise but he's nowhere near ready for this level. * +

spartan2 26.09.14 - 01:25pm
He says he'll look at the youth players but I would bet he would have preferred to pick a senior midfielder there instead like Carrick or Blind. Blind really doesn't need to play CB, I don't think he would do too well. * +

viner 27.09.14 - 08:24pm
I thought Paddy McNair did ok today, he loves running the ball out of defence and he tried it a couple of times today. The lad rarely gets unsettled by things and he seemed to settle down well. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index