! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Manchester UTD!!! - Page 901/1013

Subject: Manchester UTD!!!
« <> »
rah1 3.09.14 - 05:49am

@ spartan2 - 1.09.14 - 12:47pm
Who is better, RvP or Falcao? Such was the argument a little while ago upon signing RvP. Now United have both of them wtf

Woodward been playing FIFA career mode this transfer window

So everyone starts talking about Welbeck instead lol. Van Persie is fantastic when he stays fit and gets a good run. Falcao is a beast. His goalscoring record is brilliant, he's two footed and can score any kind of goal. Just check out his goals on YouTube. I do wonder why it's taken him to 28 before joining an elite club though. * +

nobyboy 3.09.14 - 07:54am
reading comments from utd fans on various sites, it seems the majority are gutted about losing welbeck.. thats a good sign in my eyes * +

spartan2 3.09.14 - 08:31am

@ rah1 - 3.09.14 - 05:49am
So everyone starts talking about Welbeck instead lol. Van Persie is fantastic when he stays fit and gets a good run. Falcao is a beast. His goalscoring record is brilliant, he's two footed and can score any kind of goal. Just check out his goals on YouTube. I do wonder why it's taken him to 28 before joining an elite club though.

Been discussing if the best thing is to drop Mata and play with Falcao and RvP up front together and Rooney as number 10. Seems that is a bit of a consensus among many fans. Mata has not had good form and Rooney is now captain. If he wants to do what is best for the team that is probably it... * +

viner 3.09.14 - 04:18pm
Guillermo Varela has joined Real Madrid on a season long loan, he'll play for their b team Castilla which is coached by Zidane. * +

rah1 3.09.14 - 06:05pm

@ njackets - 3.09.14 - 11:58am
An elite club? He played for Athletico a couple of seasons ago, you might want to check how there season went last season compared to yours lol they'll be playing CL footy this season n all, if they were daft enough to pay 300k plus wages I'm sure he'd have been back there in a heart beat!

Oh come on now. You know what I'm saying. Atletico had a great season but they're not regarded as one of Europe's biggest clubs. One good or bad season doesn't make a club. Manchester United dwarf Atletico Madrid in every department. Manchester United are the talk of the football world right now. Why? Because they're a massive famous club. * +

nobyboy 3.09.14 - 06:54pm
welbeck sayin he always envisioned himself playing for arsenal while at utd lol * +

silverjx 3.09.14 - 10:12pm
Di Maria 3 assists and a goal...hope his form continues! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1013
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark