! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Mighty warriors - Page 1/1

Subject: Mighty warriors
Replies: 5 Views: 652

mancmark 28.06.12 - 03:05am
Any fellow wigan warriors fans out there or even any other rugby league fan's :) what an awesome season were having and with josh and sam the best 2 players in the league the future looks good :) * +

1stan2 28.06.12 - 03:08am
ill be at the jjb friday to witness another nail being put in bradfords coffin * +

mancmark 28.06.12 - 03:10am
Sorry to say mate but we could be lookin at record margins tomorrow were on fire and your in trouble a lot of of trouble its a shame as i used to love away trips to bradford but the passion is not there anymore. Good to see you still travelling and supporting mate * +

meast09 29.06.12 - 06:10pm
Fartown fan here,already done the dirty on wigan at the whelanarena, real shame about bulls, i still remember bus loads of glory supporters laughing at us for being cr*p, he who laughs last etc * +

stexefc 29.06.12 - 07:11pm
Warriors come out to play chav * +

gersbust 29.06.12 - 11:27pm

@ mancmark - 28.06.12 - 03:10am
Sorry to say mate but we could be lookin at record margins tomorrow were on fire and your in trouble a lot of of trouble its a shame as i used to love away trips to bradford but the passion is not there anymore. Good to see you still travelling and supporting mate

That record margins thing went well facepalm *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Sports Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search