! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

yourtube errors - Page 1/2

Subject: yourtube errors
Replies: 8 Views: 2047
> »
eshwar_0 8.10.12 - 06:05am
Does anyone has a link for working yourtube? ihv downloaded several yourtube.jar, not a single worked. (searches videos but downloads fail) * +

vkashyap 16.10.12 - 11:21pm
angeldevil Vfall+com+site for h263 streaming on mobile or go to setting on youtube with default brwsr. And done h263 format +bkmark that page ... airplane advices.gif * +

siignore 18.10.12 - 09:26pm
Indeed,deary. I come up with everything and that freaks me out most of the time. Check out videos.yaaya.mobi/wap but keep it secret. It's got download links for upto 30min shows but if you're looking for movies better go elsewhere. Frankly,streaming on mobiles is pointless. It takes as much data as downloading and has rotten quality too. Download them. Get a microsd card if you don't have one. Else use Uc browser to access youtube,if your phone is in the C-series,it should play. But yuk * +

eshwar_0 20.10.12 - 10:21am
Nice site bro! .Not stream vids, but i wanted to download some tutorial vids so that i cud watch em on PC. ihv tried many online youtube downloaders via UC browser , bt was unsuccesfull. Can one suggest any way to download youtube vids in s40 device (6303c). Thanks :) * +

siignore 23.10.12 - 02:33pm
chin that site does it,search something and press the result and press quick download..i'd use a pc for downloading youtube long-lengths but will check. * +

siignore 23.10.12 - 02:36pm
Oh,on pc? Sorry didn't get that. Ok..the best way is to download a software called 'Gom picker' it comes with a converter usually but the converter needs to be registered,so don't use it. Generally after downloading you must remember the place where you saved the installation file,the setup.exe. Also before downloading make sure you have only one internet explorer,preferably the 32-bit one. Then run the installation file,install the stuff,exit,open explorer,type the youtube address. * +

siignore 23.10.12 - 02:38pm
Click the play button,you'll see an option called Download,play on Gom at the top-right,click on download. This won't work if youtube decides to play ads,in that case,wait til the real clip has started before clicking download it is usually a hectic process..google has seen to that and you'd prefer torrenting instead. * +

siignore 24.10.12 - 09:33am
If you don't have connectivity on pc but have a data cable,usually now delivered with most nokias,download nokia pc suite on your phone,transfer it to your pc,run it,then select connect to internet via phone. Usually better for 3g connections but works ok,though speed never exceeds 30ks on 2g. Cleaning my pc atm. What a load of junk for_sure * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search