! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Phoenix Services Software - Page 2/3

Subject: Phoenix Services Software
« <> »
sunando 15.06.11 - 07:22am
I believe Phoenix is a much better flashing tool than JAF .... its less complicated * +

srk_97 15.06.11 - 05:35pm
Yes phoenix is better.. jaf was unable to flash my 6303c but phoenix did it always.. btw that jumbo link phoenix was uploaded by me and the surprising part is that I had a maximum upload speed of 10kBps..!!! * +

cjsmack 16.06.11 - 02:52pm
Hi sunando , srk bro dats vry nice of u , i ve downloaded the phoenix ,i am facing but only 1 problem guys , do u knw any way i can manualy select mcu ,ppm, image file on phoenix jst as we use 2 do on JAF without USE INI option ,thanks , tanks shrihars 2 bro * +

srk_97 16.06.11 - 03:42pm
No you may not be able to select manually.. however you can replace the mcu ppm etc of your choice on the pc. * +

shrihars 16.06.11 - 04:01pm
Yes goto folder you extracted and then copy the names of original files and remand your edited files with original ones. Now replace original files in that folder with modified ones. Keep a backup of those original files though * +

cjsmack 16.06.11 - 11:00pm
shrihars bro i didnt fully get ur guide, bt do u mean to tell me dat when i download firmware with navifirm for a new phone,that i cant have a simple way of selecting these files on phoenix , bt do u knw how 2 make firmware files to be in .exe formate ?, bcos dat is d only way i can instal a firmware and see it 2ru jaf USE INI and on phoenix , tanks srk and shrihars * +

arjunkr 18.06.11 - 08:06am
Phoenix is best,but dangerous too....because it doesn't give any visual display while flashing in progress....if you remove usb assuming system hanged or something...then you need flashing box to revive your phone * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index