! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sold my Nokia N8 - Page 5/6

Subject: Sold my Nokia N8
« <> »
k_h_a_n 18.06.11 - 07:39am
Oh sold ur n8.....good...now get a x7 or e6@nfxr * +

nokstern 18.06.11 - 09:18pm
..sold or not @pw,but the truth is that we're most likely got tired (bired) of all that hussle(find good phone,find better1,find perfect or the1 the most different from others)..a person should follow own dreams and fullfill wishes..I've always loved Symbian and Nokia and will always have (use) one of such devices,but I also like all gadgets generally and always planned to have devices of various * +

nokstern 18.06.11 - 09:19pm
..*tired/bored..cont * +

nokstern 18.06.11 - 09:28pm
..*various brands/OS..I've already used WinMo,for a year,togather with Symbian..then I've tried symbian Touch (N97Mini and E7),then I've exchanged my 'old' winmo device,97 mini and e7,aand now I've got htc HD2 (winmo again) and great Samsung Galaxy2 (android!..lol)..n82 and E90 always in use,now planning to get me back N86..can't get them all,lol,but I'm trying to make a decent collection.. * +

nokstern 18.06.11 - 09:36pm
..ah,and recently,by accident,bumped across 6220c,couldn't resist the offer,now packing it preparing for 'ordinary'use (or exchange..)..I've hacked it (v05.15),soo @KT.leen,if your phone is still suffering in jail,buzz me to provide tutorial and files2hack it (as I could remember you've had problems with your 6220c,huh?).. * +

archibot 21.06.11 - 12:09am
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa * +

1brian11 21.06.11 - 10:51am
How long will we have to wait for the p2.0 update! heard so many times thats its coming next month and that was in febuary.. Now going into july. Ive been looking at the samsung galaxy s2 and shifting the n8. Its a good enough phone but im just bored now and nokia havent done much on the update side of things :( * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index