! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Memory card locked!! - Page 2/3

Subject: Memory card locked!!
« <> »
durjoy09 14.11.10 - 01:55pm
Tested in 6120 and e51 * +

jupiter2 14.11.10 - 06:20pm
@slwn.... Don't suggest anything to others without having clear knowledge about it... I've been shouting from the very first day in pro that ''DONT PUT ANY PASSWORD IN SD MEMORY CARDS VIA NOKIA S40''.... Here I'm focusing on it again... Nokia s40s have found guilty of memory card password handling errors... In most cases it shows password errors to unlock it even if you put correct password... * +

@slwn.... Don't suggest anything to others without having clear knowledge about it... I've been shouting from the very first day in pro that ''DONT PUT ANY PASSWORD IN SD MEMORY CARDS VIA NOKIA S40''.... Here I'm focusing on it again... Nokia s40s have found guilty of memory card password handling errors... In most cases it shows password errors to unlock it even if you put correct password... * +

And moreover there's no reason to lock a mem. Card as it doesnt ask for password in the phone u locked... So, dont suggest any1 to lock memory card whether it is 12345 or 54321.... And as far as the risk of locking by others is concerned, it is your duty to always be aware that no1 locks your card without your knowledge.... Coz cutting the head is not the solution of headache.... * +

jupiter2 14.11.10 - 06:26pm
@outlook... As the damage has already been done, try your luck with the tricks mentioned above... But, from now on, dont put any password in your memory card.... * +

mamun77 15.11.10 - 01:50am
Yes , Jupitar bro has told right thing . As phone does not ask for password , no need to give password in the mem card * +

outlook 15.11.10 - 02:53am
I tried to put my memory card in my brothers n79 for formate but phone hangs when i put the memory card in n79 . The memory card was locked in this phone . Please help me guys...memory cards are very expensive here in my city...im not able yet to afford * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index