! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

impretza 2l turbo - Page 5/8

Subject: impretza 2l turbo
« <> »
dre4mz 5.04.14 - 08:19pm
gosh here comes the d*ckhead 's , presume because your a female your a bimbo lmao. * +

dre4mz 5.04.14 - 08:27pm

@ rah1 - 4.04.14 - 12:19pm
Why did previous owner give up? I'd quite like an Impreza but stuff like this plus fuel costs puts me off.

not sure , he stripped car out fully, he rebuilt engine , he modded engine up , he removed back seats applyed stainless steel floor , he removed front seats put in two riccaro's plus harnesses which he bolted to the steel in the back , put in a sport's steering wheel etc , then quit, i bought it as a shell with all the part's, i presumed i just had to rebuild , i was wrong , i think he gave up because of the earth problem , it had alternator prob's also , now turbo probs , i wouldnt of bough * +

crail 6.04.14 - 08:08pm

@ dre4mz - 5.04.14 - 08:19pm
gosh here comes the d*ckhead 's , presume because your a female your a bimbo lmao.

i think you are the one thats presuming that chin.gif * +

spartan2 7.04.14 - 01:02am
I would be rebuilding that thing lol.gif I say it again, it's best to know what you have. That's why I usually buy low miles and history over age. If I do my mods on I know that they then should generally be solid. * +

rah1 7.04.14 - 07:22am

@ dre4mz - 5.04.14 - 08:27pm
not sure , he stripped car out fully, he rebuilt engine , he modded engine up , he removed back seats applyed stainless steel floor , he removed front seats put in two riccaro's plus harnesses which he bolted to the steel in the back , put in a sport's steering wheel etc , then quit, i bought it as a shell with all the part's, i presumed i just had to rebuild , i was wrong , i think he gave up because of the earth problem , it had alternator prob's also , now turbo probs , i wouldnt of bough

Where's the rest of your reply? Did someone knock you over the head? Lol. * +

wettoast 7.04.14 - 09:33am
...t it * +

dre4mz 7.04.14 - 01:25pm

@ spartan2 - 7.04.14 - 01:02am
I would be rebuilding that thing lol I say it again, it's best to know what you have. That's why I usually buy low miles and history over age. If I do my mods on I know that they then should generally be solid.

well maybe you have the money to buy newer etc , now i didnt ask any1s opinion on the car , i asked for help with the earth , iv now solved that, so thankyou all that helped . * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index