! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

witcher 3 wild hunt at 4k!? - Page 30/47

Subject: witcher 3 wild hunt at 4k!?
« <> »
dante333 9.12.15 - 11:39pm
Things I want from cdprojeckt.

1. An expansion that could be mistaken for a stand alone game, in terms of size n new content. I don't care what they charge for it.

Hearts of stone was great. I wasn't even phased that I needed a 14 gig update before I could install it. Story was excellent.
Only problem is the,length. Because TW3 is as huge as it it. Hearts of stone felt more like a tiny side quest.

2. Armour and weapons that provide more utitlity than cosmetic variety. I love progression in rpg's when it comes to itemization. 3 Sets of master crafted witcher armour, n 3 sets of witcher swords just doesn't cut it for me.

3. Vampires. No I don't write twilight fanfiction. I have vamps in my beastiary that I haven't encountered. I want to encounter them. Before I go back to writing twilight fanfiction.

4. The witcher 4. I'll settle for that cyberpunk game too. * +

kenb2321 10.12.15 - 12:22am
1. Next expansion is supposedly the size and length of the Witcher 2.
2. If cdpr would release red kit, a proper modding toolset, there'd be loads of new gear and customization, no idea why they said they won't release redkit sad.gif .
3. I know of one missable vampire you can find, it's the one that asks Gerald is it year 18whatever, geralt says no and vampire tells him to f off... Now if you open his lid the second time you'll be able to fight him.
4. Cyberpunk 2077 is next on their agenda, saying it will be bigger than Witcher 3, will it be as good or better? .. One can only hope smile.gif * +

psnality 10.12.15 - 01:40pm
Killed that bloody toad prince, stuck on that for ages * +

kenb2321 11.12.15 - 11:59am
Yea, i found he was a pain too. I kept getting slaughtered by that one knight of the flaming rose that was in a cave. My level was a little too low at the time * +

4juice 19.12.15 - 05:12pm
I was very bold and started the game on the hardest difficulty. Death march? I struggled to kill the few hounds ghoul on the hills. Man it was tough. And now i'm worried. Will the game get tougher than that or will i be okay as i progressed and leveled up? * +

4juice 20.12.15 - 09:44pm
How do i kill the devil by the well ghost? And what sword is appropriate for it? Both hardly does any dmg! * +

psnality 20.12.15 - 10:17pm
I always check the beastality, nothing in there? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-47
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark