! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

fallout shelter - Page 4/5

Subject: fallout shelter
« <> »
cr4zy0n3 22.08.15 - 08:12pm
Got 61 Dellers at my vault by now and never had a single crash so far. If that happens to my save i will never play it again thats for sure. * +

cr4zy0n3 22.08.15 - 08:28pm
Apparently running out of battery while in game causes that crash to happen. So watch out! * +

spartan2 22.08.15 - 08:38pm
Not had a crash. Death claw attacks suck so bad though, super OP annoyed.gif * +

cr4zy0n3 23.08.15 - 11:30am
i just got my first death claw raid encounter. Man, they scared the s**t out of me lol Good thing i had all my guys with pretty decent gear to deal with them all. * +

kenb2321 23.08.15 - 04:55pm
Yea those deathclaws are wayyy OP! Got two dwellers standing guard with a fatman and powered laser rifle, and i laughed when heard siren as i was figuring it was just more raiders but they d*mn near killed them 2 before heading into my diner...luckily I had them armed too. But jeez that fight took awhile! This game is really giving me urge to play fo3 again.. * +

spartan2 23.08.15 - 07:18pm
There are some tactics to deal with deathclaws easier, but the best is just to have your highest level dwellers with the best gear on the upper floors.

If you end up with excess caps you can restructure the upper floor to have killing rooms next to the vault door, with a few rooms you can put at least 6 dwellers in per room next to each other, then the deathclaws have to run the gauntlet of two rooms with 6 badass dwellers in them each. They might survive it, but they won't have a lot of health left by the time they move on.

Also a Mr Handy will fight fairly well and add an extra combatant to any room, he'll move automatically there. * +

cr4zy0n3 27.08.15 - 11:55am
i just removed all my guys from the radio station, never saw a deathclaw again. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum
9 Forum Index