! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

daylight - Page 2/2

Subject: daylight
« <
weezle 1.05.14 - 08:31pm
I just think you are focused too hard on the sex of the writer and not on the fact that collectively the Dev team c*cked it up.
Xbone fanboy: daylight blows, ps4 is dead
PS4 fanboy: but they let... a VAGINA near it, that's why

All my point really is, is that early in a gen a lot of sub par stuff comes out as devs try to do something clever, I suspect the 'friends able to alter your game' gimmick will be well used in a few years * +

mok214 2.05.14 - 01:56am
At least my cousin wasn't involved with that one. But then again, she only makes model skins for VALVe games. * +

gooji 2.05.14 - 08:41am

@ weezle - 1.05.14 - 08:31pm
I just think you are focused too hard on the sex of the writer and not on the fact that collectively the Dev team c*cked it up.
Xbone fanboy: daylight blows, ps4 is dead
PS4 fanboy: but they let... a VAGINA near it, that's why

All my point really is, is that early in a gen a lot of sub par stuff comes out as devs try to do something clever, I suspect the 'friends able to alter your game' gimmick will be well used in a few years

Its not about her being a woman, it's about how much she bigged herself up. She made a short documentary about her 'transition' .
She got alot of flak for l*cking a PSP several years back plus her appearance in mass effect was highly annoying but my only gripe about this was she had only given birth several months before so she was a full time mum for the first time so probably dealing with that and she didn't look like the type to palm off her baby constantly so I just think she should of waited, got a better studio on board for the development and written it slower.
The concept is interesting but rushed. It looks like tries to copy into other games too heavily and it's a pity because an exclusive horror game on par with outlast could of been a real boost.
She tried and collectively failed

I fully expect to see her in PlayStation all stars battle royale as a dlc character lol.gif * +

sean316 2.05.14 - 07:02pm
fking b***h *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark