! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

bought xbox one - Page 6/14

Subject: bought xbox one
« <> »
4juice 23.03.14 - 10:43am

@ adelarge - 23.03.14 - 09:56am
Oh I get you now, sorry mate, so what your saying is the guy who's putting his a*se on the line for a pultry 5 pound is a fking charity worker? Does it all for free? Well more or less, your a bigger fool than I first thought, it's that or your trying to scam people

Were you drop on the head or slam head first to the wall? * +

newt182 23.03.14 - 11:52am
OK then, so someone is committing fraud to get the consoles, but why sell them for 5 pounds? * +

4juice 23.03.14 - 01:31pm

@ newt182 - 23.03.14 - 11:52am
OK then, so someone is committing fraud to get the consoles, but why sell them for 5 pounds?

When it was first up for sale, it was like 100. Prices went down as these kids who were doing it was rushing for sales. It then went to 50,30 and 10 is the most common price. There are loads being given out for free too, usually in exchange for petty services. * +

adelarge 23.03.14 - 03:07pm
So after selling a few for 100 quid, they decided to do a new year giveaway sale? You mention doing petty services so you must of wiped a few arses to get yours? Or How about you don't even have one cause your so full of s**t? And as for needing the translator yeah I did need one, and it wasn't to translate what Ken said it was what you said, or what you was trying to say as i dont understand chav,by the way who is this Ken? * +

cyberman 23.03.14 - 05:13pm
lol * +

4juice 23.03.14 - 07:15pm
Why you crying bumboy comfort.gif

You are clearly jealous as fk and every replies of yours chuckled me and just so you know your mother is called Ken hehe.gif No, i didnt say i would fk her nor i did any petty services. You seems like someone who never been anywhere beyond your caravan home and said i dont own any xbox even lol well here it is.

Do the game forum folks smash you this often chum or was you more astounded to find out your mother is called Ken? numpty.gif * +

norega 23.03.14 - 07:49pm
You are aware that this stolen xbone will be banned from live.
* +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Games Forum