! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Randomrants - Topics

* Randomrants > Topics

Subject: National express!
Replies: 0 Views: 242

zipsta 7.01.13 - 12:43pm
Right so its 2nd jan 2013 and im on a 5 hour epic journey back home on a coach......these journeys are frequent to me.........im all settled in with tunes in me ears when the bus driver pulls into services!!! For FUEL?????? Did he not think he would need it from swindon to newcastle??? Ok maybe im being a lil unfair for a 5 min stop but then we get to birmingham where he announces theres another 40min stop amd we have to alight the coach! So im thinking il grab a coffee and some food, 8.60 for a coffee and sandwich is a bit steep i say to serving ape, standard answer i dont make prices up! Fair enough but this woman is miserable so i decide to mk her smile and say well ok can i have 6 cheese straws too and a bankloan to pay for it all purlease (best smile) d*mn a face that coud melt lead i was faced with........ Put me right off me latte too! Days going well and its only 10am i get back on the coach and off we go again when my battery dies on my phone no music arghhhh bad times!!! Yay charger point on coach....good times! But me charger is in my bag which is in luggage hold!!! Worse times...... I arrive at home town a full 45mins late, pretty ironic considering stops! Never again national express for the extra tenner i get the train from now! *

* Randomrants Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Randomrants (8)

Custom Search