! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

expiredrpgs - Topics

* expiredrpgs > Topics

Subject: Monochrome Order (NSW)
Replies: 18 Views: 548
1-> 7->>

warded 25.06.24 - 08:39pm
Kemco + Hit-Point 2019 JRPG redalert.GIF Hidden Jam Alert !! redalert.GIF MobyID: 134757 read.GIF Available on almost everything from phones to consoles, not just Nintendo Switch. *

warded 25.06.24 - 08:47pm
tea.GIF interesting... there is a judgment system as the gimmick for this game. The first choice already made me choose between true love or business. I will try to play as ''good'' as i can not opting for fame and gold etc. if there is a ''right'' choice to be made. Hmm... Also the character art is certainly hit or miss as some look okay and some don't. *

warded 26.06.24 - 07:38pm
5h in and i'm liking what i am seeing. tea.GIF *

warded 28.06.24 - 06:05pm
Okay, i went from the morally best choices to almost lawful good / lawful neutral depending on case. For example judging a dude harshly increased everything a bit and got me some praise, but judging him less harshly and sending him to local prison gave me less order points, but gave me his guard as a new character. And the character is actually pretty strong. + New characters will have same weapon tempering level as your current party. For example if everyone in party has LV30 then the new character will start at LV30. This can potentially save you a ton of money. Also their minimum level should be at least what is the least leveled one in your whole team. And everyone in reserve gain exp and level up in the background. So pre-emptive weapon grinding can save some money in the future. I set my bar a bit too high and had to put on some grind music because it took some extra minutes lol *

warded 28.06.24 - 06:15pm
AND also i put most of my money in offense so my characters take a fair amount of damage when hit. A level up fills both HP and SP, a good thing to remember too. *

warded 28.06.24 - 06:24pm
Oh and some choices have different weight to them and may lead to new/different cases too. The one where i got the guard from was a new case depending on the judgment in the previous one. If i was reading a FAQ or a walkthrough i could ignore everything and just pick optimal choices that would benefit me without giving a cr*p about the content / lore. But i am a NOT doing that so i need to weigh some pros and cons of choices, but still in an attempt to be GOOD over evil. *

warded 28.06.24 - 10:54pm
Been to some places way above my pay grade. Some enemies just have to fart in my general direction to kill me dead. If i manage to survive and take them down the reward is fairly nice. Those Leaf Enemies can't take the heat of a Fire attack for example. *

1-> 7->>

* expiredrpgs Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* expiredrpgs (8)

Custom Search