! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

expiredrpgs - Topics

* expiredrpgs > Topics

Subject: Monochrome Order (NSW)
Replies: 37 Views: 1342
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

warded 2.07.24 - 10:47pm
And then there are the order points. FAME / PEACE / ECONOMY. Some characters are not usable before you have a certain amount of fame. For example Yamato is acquired early, but requires a whopping +44 of fame to be usable. I think 50 is maximum. Either make good judgments or grind money and buy fame from the 1st town's inn (the orphanage girl) - it is 1000G per +1 Fame. Peace you can increase by whacking bandits that occasionally appear on the world map, just walk around and they WILL appear (+1 Peace per bandit battle). I did not find any way to manually boost the economy and mine was -22 by the end of 1st playthrough because GOOD judgments do not pay off. I think i used the Orphanage Girl maybe four times at most. *

warded 3.07.24 - 02:15pm
I'm trying the Calamititan again. beat.GIF It is kinda like the Weapon bosses in Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8 etc. It keeps doing Silence on my main magic attacker. Also poison deals like almost 5000 damage on it and deadly poison dealt 40k because it has a ton of HP. After beating it now my save game shows 1 swords of 4. Neat. I also did not have many SP recovery items because those are sold in stores only when you make ''bad'' judgments... Being a good guy does not pay off. tea.GIF I do have some Genesis Crystals from the grind sessions in Disaster Remains so i could allow a character to strategically die and then revive them to max HP. Only needed to do that twice though. Also the boss is weak to Wind Element. *

warded 3.07.24 - 03:28pm
I believe i am ready for the new game+ now tea2.GIF *

warded 3.07.24 - 04:20pm
Already making different choices. tea.GIF More rewards and higher economy this time. *

warded 3.07.24 - 08:27pm
Missed recruiting Brown the last time. That makes 16 of 18 ... i think. *

warded 3.07.24 - 09:38pm
Economy already at +50 (maxed). *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* expiredrpgs Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* expiredrpgs (8)

Custom Search