! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PCL - Topics

* PCL > Topics

Subject: Finding Mr/Mrs Right
Replies: 7 Views: 1046
1-> 7->>

ivvvy 12/12/2006 - 4:48:43
We rub shoulder with people daily. At work, at play, in the mall, at the party etc. We meet and an*lyse people to find if they would be the 'special one' . We choose and have regrets not long after, others are happy ever after, others regret not choosing when given the chance. It was never easy yet there must be a secret to it. We can find it together. What qualify a man/woman to be the one ? When do you find that and when do you decide ? Answer or offer anything in support for all to see. *

flight23 12/18/2006 - 1:22:16
Hmmmmmm. There isn't an answer to any of theses questions to guarantee anything. *

ivvvy 12/24/2006 - 9:41:33
What if I tell you that there is a straightforward to this? How difficult or easy depends entirely on the individual. *

ivvvy 1/17/2007 - 9:56:33
This is how it is. It starts with a love relationship with God. Once He is no.1 in your life, of utmost importance would be to honour Him in all your ways. You would be a person living by His standard not prepared to compromise at all. You will not make acceptions to please the other or to please desires of the flesh. Living by that standard you will find your mate, a mate with whom you will live happily ever after. No on the rocks and start all over after some time. *

qtee001 3/30/2007 - 6:08:27
I totaly agree wicha!love exists.u jst have 2 open ur eyes n c it! *

dinikie 7/11/2007 - 6:26:28
Find my self in the same predicament trust a big problem 4 me but hopefully have found sum1 that makes life worth living will neva know until u give love a chance *

nandiez 8/28/2007 - 10:05:46
it's hard to find a really good straight foward man. i,m still trying to find one *

1-> 7->>

* PCL Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* PCL (8)

Custom Search