! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Miaau - Topics

* Miaau > Topics

Subject: feline friendly
Replies: 4 Views: 1424

silver14 11/7/2006 - 7:05:20
hello hello.GIF i heart.GIF cats, i have two ginger boys called Ren and Stimpy kittie.GIF both brothers. We got stimpy from a family, and Ren was the runt of the litter they didn't know what to do with so he's our little bogof. they're ten years old now, doesn't seem that long ago they were tiny! What cats do you have? lolly.GIF *

flipnjak 3/29/2007 - 8:49:56
i got a cat that resemble selvester frm selvester and tweety,name is snickelfritz,tom cat.cut blck n white cat.he wont hurt or go near a mouse ever since a rat enterd.but da canary n other bird he go 4 bv not often coz he got catfood *

trtlegrl 4.10.07 - 04:26pm
i have six cats.i have two females(one all black named midnite and a black and white one named oreo) that r frm my last bottle fed litter.the only two out of six that lived.they r a year old.i also have a tabby colored mama cat and three of her babies.all are polydactyle(six toes on each foot).there are two females.one gray n white and the other russian blue color.than their brother whos also russian blue color. *

raicat 24.10.07 - 03:39am
Meow! I don't have any cats 'cause I am a cat, but hoping to have kittens one day... will one of you get me some milk before I clay the hell outta your furniture? purr meow purrr purrr meooow *

raicat 24.10.07 - 03:40am
Clay? I meant claw not clay d*mnit I really gotta lay off the catnip... *

* Miaau Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Miaau (8)

Custom Search