! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

INDIE-BAR - Topics

* INDIE-BAR > Topics

Subject: the boy without a name
Replies: 7 Views: 1384
1-> 7->>

parastar 4/25/2007 - 8:05:47
this is the title to the highly anti td new alb*m from travis,due out may17. this is the 1st of 3 albums im looking forward to get(coldplay and radiohead are expected to release their albums later this year). the 1st single Closer has been on heavy rotation on vh1 and i just love that video(esp.ben stiller's cameo).the title of the alb*m is a dedication to the 1st born child of frontman fran and longtime girlfriend nora. *

a_kid 4/25/2007 - 10:56:31
Its gud to see travis release sum new material afta ther *greatest hits* album.Havnt herd th sng or seen th vid bt i herd its gud.Btw if u head ova to radioheads blog u kan download a clip of a new song caled 15 step.Th smashing pumpkins r also releasin a new alb*m near th same tym! It wud b gr8 to hav a radiohead-pumpkins alb*m showdown! *

parastar 4/28/2007 - 10:50:42
u know,the reunion of pumpkins is the best news iv had in a long timeblowkiss.GIF *

espada 5/3/2007 - 12:56:34
The Pumpkins 'reunion' is bittersweet, though. No James Iha, no Darcy... It's more of a Billy Corgan/Jimmy Chamberlain reunion. *

parastar 5/3/2007 - 11:02:06
Yeah true that.so its really no diff then,if billy anouncd anoda zwan album.but stil tho i respect the dude. 3reunions id luv to see are that of the stone roses,blur and the verve *

espada 5/8/2007 - 5:59:23
Stone Roses changed the way I looked at bands. They did everything the 'wrong' way and ended up being one of the greatest bands of all time, in my opinion. *

parastar 5/9/2007 - 2:29:44
Wat do u mean the 'wrong' way? *

1-> 7->>

* INDIE-BAR Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* INDIE-BAR (8)

Custom Search