! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

INDIE-BAR - Topics

* INDIE-BAR > Topics

Subject: Bell orchestre
Replies: 1 Views: 1128

a_kid 4/12/2007 - 5:26:57
These guys are so much a band bt they make great music and deserve a mention.All ther songs are lite clasical infused wid jazz and are intsrumental.Bell orchestre rose to fame afta the great arcade fire hype cos 2 of ther members(richard reed parry and sarah neufeld) are in the arcade fire.Pietro amato(the guy on french horn) also aranged th bras* on neon bible.But ths shudnt overshadow th fact that there music is capitivating.The lack of vocals lets u apreciate th intricate melodies and variations.If u go to ther website bellorchestre.Com u kan download 3 demos.I recomend rajastahn.Its th most acesible to first time listeners and it shows the band at ther best.Its start lite and dreamy as th violin pluckin takes u away to dream india and slowly buildin up to a crescendo of horns and crashin drums!Its also 7 mins long(10 mins wen performed live).The band do have an alb*m owt caled 'recordin a tape the colour of light' available in merge in europe and north america.Othawise u gona have to download them live wich is just as gud.Bell orchestre mite not b a 'traditional' rock band but they sho how gud al types of music kam be *

a_kid 4/12/2007 - 5:30:38
Oopz i apoligise 4 th erors.Was typin on my fone and almost tymed owt.U kan chek owt ther music video on youtube.Search 4 bell orchestre and ul find a video 4 a song called *throw it on a fire*.The animation is awesome! Defnitly 1 of th best ths year *

* INDIE-BAR Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* INDIE-BAR (8)

Custom Search