! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

INDIE-BAR - Topics

* INDIE-BAR > Topics

Subject: What obscure groups do you like?
Replies: 8 Views: 1590
1-> 7->>

espada 2/13/2007 - 9:04:45
Killer indie bands are plentiful if you're willing to search for them. Who do you like? *

a_kid 2/28/2007 - 7:24:44
Sunset rubdown and destroyer are great solo outfits dat topped the alb*m of the year lists in 2006. Final fantasy is also awesum.He plays violin in the arcade fire as well as doin string arangements 4 them.He also won the polaris prize (canadian version of the mercurys) last year *

espada 3/17/2007 - 11:52:29
They're not really obscure, but they are one of the most UNDERATED bands around: The Sounds. 'Hurt you' is in the running for song of the year. *

parastar 4/8/2007 - 5:58:29
wel iv dscoverd arcade fire thanx to a felo INDIE-BAR member.thank u.and therz a danish band,CARPARK NORTH hu r jus amazng.bt my fav unknwn n obscure band is saybia *

espada 4/11/2007 - 6:06:25
Arcade Fire is pretty huge in the states and Canada. Saybia? Tell me more... *

a_kid 4/11/2007 - 10:32:51
Arcade fire r gr8 dat band that are big nearly everywher gud music is played.Theyve really changed how music is made and played.If uve been lucky enuf to watch them live ul see how pasionate they are bowt wat theyr doin and its that sorta passion thats been missin from music 4 sum tym *

espada 4/13/2007 - 4:10:35
I know what you mean. I'm in a band and it's hard just finding other bands to do shows with. Everyone in my city plays metal or or emo. Chugging souless arena rock is ruining American music. *

1-> 7->>

* INDIE-BAR Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* INDIE-BAR (8)

Custom Search