! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

LeeEvans - Topics

* LeeEvans > Topics

Subject: Lee Evans quotes
Replies: 17 Views: 1234
1-> 7->>

z3ph3r 18.06.11 - 06:03pm
Have you noticed every time there's a murderer on the loose they have that advert pop up from B&Q - this week, hatchets, half price! *

z3ph3r 18.06.11 - 06:05pm
I love restaurants, and that's the thing now, they always boast about now, restaurants - home made cooking - I don't want home made cooking, that's why I'm here, 'cos I don't like the s**t at home! Yeah... you know! And they don't say who's home it is, do they! Could be a mental home, couldn't it! *

z3ph3r 18.06.11 - 06:09pm
You ever get lost with your wife in the car, you're *completely* lost, and they *always* say the same thing! Oh let's just go home. WE'RE ING LOST! WHAT DID YOU THROW IN' BREAD OUT THE WINDOW? *

z3ph3r 18.06.11 - 06:10pm
We got completely lost driving in, and we asked the way, yeah, why is it that when you ask for directions you always get the village- ing-idiot! *

z3ph3r 18.06.11 - 06:12pm
hate those parking machines. Any machine where you've got to put money in, how do they always know you're in a hurry? You know, you rush up to it and they always get fussy on that last pound coin! You put it in and it goes Nooo, I don't like that one! Yeah well it's just the same as all the others! Yeah I know, I just don't like that last one! *

z3ph3r 18.06.11 - 06:12pm
[about fizzy drinks machines] Who built that machine, to let that can, filled with gas, fall that far? You know, you put in that coin and it's just like *KABOOM!* *

z3ph3r 18.06.11 - 06:13pm
Why are we still embarrased about the condom machine? The only blokes who are not embarrased are the blokes who don't get any! You know, they wait in the bog, pound in hand, and as soon as someone comes in they're like Come on! come on! I've got birds waiting! *

1-> 7->>

* LeeEvans Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* LeeEvans (8)

Custom Search