! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

-To-The-Best- - Topics

* -To-The-Best- > Topics

Subject: christianity
Replies: 3 Views: 386

queen10 25.10.09 - 11:18pm
catholic Nuns Put on a ring in their left hand as it means That They are Married to God thats y they dun Get Married..

And Since Thats Jesus The Christ is The Son of God as They Claim...so
That Make Nuns r The Step MOTHERZ of Jesus The Christ !!!!

IS THAT POSSIBLE IN ANYWAY ??!! *

mumin78 26.10.09 - 09:18am
Any also hw can so many nunz awl around the world b marid to god? *

queen10 26.10.09 - 09:39am
That Make NO SENSE lol *

ninjajr 4.02.10 - 12:42am
well alot of things on catholic church dont make sense...first of all...jesus never openly says himself on the bible i am the son of gos, he instead says i am who i am, i am your brother...the father (god) loves us all ecqually or i am the way the truth and the life, no one can get to god without passing by me. well all that is truth...jesus is the work of god...god talks throught him and so we must follow his word to get to god but he never says he is the son of god. but now returning to nuns...how can they be married to a being that is from far bigger nd more powerfull than them? how can they be married to their creator? in the same way then they should be allowed to be married to a man no? thats just one more of the errors of the catholic church! as the one of following jesus word when he says the father doesnt want richeses, when you'll be taken to his presencein the judgement day he will apreciate only the treasure ull carry in your heart and your good deeds...well and they have the richest country in the world, also the smallest and millions of people die in africa of starvation...i guess i dont even need to go further on that...said and understood *

* -To-The-Best- Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* -To-The-Best- (8)

Custom Search