! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

-To-The-Best- - Topics

* -To-The-Best- > Topics

Subject: westerners attacks On Islamic
Replies: 7 Views: 580
1-> 7->>

queen10 23.10.09 - 05:46pm
Westerners Attacked The Concept Of Islam 4 Allowin Muslim Males Marrying 4 women at the Same Time...!

BUT MATTER FACT they Didnt Notice that They Were doin This But in Illegal Way..

As They Allow Open Relationships and Co-habitations as The Man can Marry 1 woman but Havin Many Affairs With other Women...AND THE RESULT IS___,- Illegal Kids + Losein The Woman her Rights TOO

as the Kids got Nothing to Protect their Rights 4 Havin a Good Life..With No Father Identity....
IS THAT FAIR ?!! what is the guilt they've done...

And The Woman Also Loses Her Dignity,Her Right Havin Home n Family..

And So.. Islam Put This in a Legal Form to Protect Kids rights, women rights, n also Satisfy man Needs in Legal form... *

mumin78 24.10.09 - 08:44pm
and also it would b very hard 4 a woman to please all 4 husbands to keep them hapy nd c to their needs,cuking fud,luking aftr kids etc,also it is evident that there are more woman than men,so by this atleast mre woman would end up gtng marid nd being able to start a fam *

queen10 24.10.09 - 09:40pm
Nice Point.. thank u So much :) *

ninjajr 4.02.10 - 12:31am
well all right about that...and let me tell just one more lil thing...suposelly developed and civilized countries like the one i live in say that its wrong to do so in the name of a laic civilized society where woman's rights are respected...pure politics!

first of all if a muslim man has 4 wives he has to threat them ecqually, respect and listen to their needs, give her money to administrate the house's life, give all they need, never beat them and protect them, without distinctions aswell as their own kids...and then...after all...isnt that much better than to see what happens in our so called civilized laic countries where religion has no value, wemen are despised, beaten, treated like meat, disrespected and puted down and more and more alone mothers averyday raising alone their children?

well people has to stop using religion to justify their acts...open your eyes...islam is the religion, culture and way of life that most protects and respects wemen nd human beings in general!

and this comes from a christian born guy in search of the truth that could find it the most closer to the islam till today *

queen10 4.02.10 - 12:55am
i gotta admit it... im Impressed !!!! *

mwakwetu 7.04.10 - 10:20am
It is very interesting, I hope muslim women they will read and give their opinions. *

queen10 7.04.10 - 06:48pm
im a Muslim woMan !! *

1-> 7->>

* -To-The-Best- Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* -To-The-Best- (8)

Custom Search