! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hot-Sixteenz - Topics

* Hot-Sixteenz > Topics

Subject: Hot 16z!
Replies: 46 Views: 4780
1-> 7->>

leojbomb 8/28/2006 - 9:38:39
Ah, the original rap post. Pushed from the forums by newcomers, haters, and mean admin. But the spirit lives on. Drop fresh rhymes or share some of your writtens. *

leojbomb 1/29/2007 - 5:26:46
I'm beheadin you , easy to see I'm ahead of the class/You only spit hot with your head up your (eww)/You're dreadin the blast but I'm a legend with math/Countless men I've left stranded and dead in my path-..... wow been awhile lol *

leojbomb 1/29/2007 - 5:37:06
You aint a hustler, so why you say you're send 'em rocks?/When I pass your block crash like dropped glass in a window shop (d*mn!)/I'm a little shocked that you've forgetten the name/Leo the Great! I'm the best replottin the frame/But for the cotton.. *

leojbomb 1/29/2007 - 5:40:07
..and fame, I'll get a shot in his brains/Once a bottom-feeder, now I'm at the top of the chain!! .....warmups *

tcaj23 2/1/2007 - 5:15:09
Y/'all pose no threat, its like y/'all lacking photogenics/You hmos/' sentence? Subjected to the spits of the bold apprentice/B-I murking the lame, working for fame/You could be skating across lines and wouldn/'t be swerving no lanes! *

leojbomb 3/4/2007 - 11:52:12
I got army gunz, you nukkaz forgot the troops/When I drop, salute (why?) Cuz I got the hottest group/And my T (Harlem!), them lil cant get wit me/Cuz with a mail-truck and postage stamps they wouldnt have delivery! *

leojbomb 4.10.07 - 09:54pm
Aint too many rap harder than me/ I'm a god in the streets, indepted with a fetish for slaughtering beats/ You should practice guardin your noggin atleast/ Because I'll toggle the piece and leave you in a coffin deceased// blahblah.GIF *

1-> 7->>

* Hot-Sixteenz Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Hot-Sixteenz (8)

Custom Search