! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PowerofHolyRosary - Topics

* PowerofHolyRosary > Topics

Subject: ..*Touchable Quotes*..
Replies: 15 Views: 5884
1-> 7->>

rosesss 5.09.09 - 06:47am
(hi) Lets post some of the Quotezz tat touched our Heartzz n Healed our Mindzz bow.GIF

Famous Bible Verses:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And he shall direct your paths. *

rosesss 5.09.09 - 06:52am
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. *

rosesss 5.09.09 - 06:58am
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven.
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to reap that which is planted.
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to to mourn, and a time to dance.
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing.
A time to get and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. *

mjully 5.09.09 - 05:35pm
Proverbs 10:19 The more u talk,the more likely u r 2 sin.If ur wise ull keep quiet.Proverbs 11:25 Be generous and u will b prosperous.Help others and u will b helped. *

rosesss 6.09.09 - 10:38am
Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings. *

rosesss 6.09.09 - 10:39am
Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory. angel2.GIF *

rosesss 6.09.09 - 10:40am
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. pray.GIF

-Groucho Marx *

1-> 7->>

* PowerofHolyRosary Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* PowerofHolyRosary (8)

Custom Search