! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

morbid - Topics

* morbid > Topics

Subject: pumping it
Replies: 13 Views: 1974
1-> 7->>

shady.jr 7/10/2006 - 11:53:51
u know theres so many great music out dare th!s discludez rnb... personaly i feel they bring disgust 2 the music scene bt neway... wh!ch is ur fav song of al tyms *

sly.guy 7/16/2006 - 4:35:23
Im a Linkin Park nut, so naturaly, my fav song has always been 'a place 4 my head' by LP. I no its probbly nt da best song, but it my Bestes Best song. it was da first rock song dat i actualy lisend2 an i stil get goos b*mbs wen da song reaches climax an Chester screems his fkin lungs out my speakas. 'goaway gooo! tryna take da best of me...' whooa, intense! *

nawtyliz 8/19/2006 - 11:25:46
Gota say. Sly.guy picked an awesome song there and like urself i love Lp but my fave song is probs gta be violent - system of a down. Or possibly love song by korn... Descisons descisions. Lol x *

hersey06 8/20/2006 - 1:08:19
R&B is great music,theres nuttn disgustn about it.. *

harlock 8/27/2006 - 1:13:53
Objection! thats pure hearsay. Ok jokes aside, don't you get tired of hearing the same over an over an .... First there's the fact that R&B artists lack the capacity for anything other than 'Oh!' and 'Yeah!' Then you gotta listen to that every where you go because of people who think they have taste in popular music. I know I'm being stereotypical and cynical but I could never stoop down to R&B level. *

harlock 8/27/2006 - 1:24:45
As for great songs, I guess you're not so bad after all Sny.guy. The best has got to be the song made by Marylin Manson for the Resident Evil soundtrack. I don't know the name of the song but his voice is unmistakeble. *

hersey06 8/27/2006 - 10:52:25
Harlock... Yes you are being very stereotypical,do you even no what R&B stands for? Not all r&b artist say OH! and Yeah!Neo Soul music is a form of R&B,and its very good music... Im not even gone name any artist cuz u wont no anyway,but they sing bout real life not bout s*x and any otha things u think r&b is bout... So,I see why you cant rise to dat level.. *

1-> 7->>

* morbid Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* morbid (8)

Custom Search