! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Religion-discussion - Topics

* Religion-discussion > Topics

Subject: Jesus the son of God?
Replies: 40 Views: 1866
1-> 7->>

kaspian 23.07.09 - 11:10pm
Is jesus son of God?
muslim says no,he is just prophet,God dosnt need son.but christians say God sent his son to die for us,moslims say jesus is alive! Which one is corect?what is ur idea? *

kaspian 24.07.09 - 12:25am
Is jesus son of God? *

sakibal2 24.07.09 - 05:50am
Jisus is not a christan.He is muslim his name is ISSA (A:).He will come for muslim. *

kaspian 24.07.09 - 07:34am
Yes muslims call him Issa Masih n its just translation his name.muslim accept all prophet,the problem is this:why christians say jesus is son of God?n why muslims dont accept this? *

ahlam84 24.07.09 - 08:33pm
Jesus (A.S), is not son of God. He is a Prophet of God. He did not die on cross. God rise him up off the cross, it was appeared as if he was crucified, but he was not. *

kaspian 25.07.09 - 08:15am
Dear ahlem u just say what Quran says n what ur leaders say to u,please say what is in urselfs mind,think ur self n say what u have reached wt ur brain,dont repeat the leaders or Qurans words.SO please say acceptable REASONs *

ahlam84 25.07.09 - 10:03pm
how can u say that, when this is my belief. I am a Muslim....This is from my heart of belief....How can a so called, son of God or God in flesh die? Then who gonna run the show?? A real God Doesnt die..Also, in christian bible, many, many verses are contridicting over the other verses..But the Qur'an is perfect in everyway. Flawless. No errors or contridictions. The christian bible has had additions to it...& many verses taken from it. The Qur'an has not. Its in its original form. Untouched. *

1-> 7->>

* Religion-discussion Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Religion-discussion (8)

Custom Search