! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

wiccansNpagans - Topics

* wiccansNpagans > Topics

Subject: Being a witch
Replies: 10 Views: 2089
6-<< 2-<

sadwitch 11/28/2006 - 5:22:42
I thnk thts awful. 2b only exceptd within OUR family ov belivers. just because your gay!!!. . Thats so terrible sweetie. u rememba that we will all b there 4u. As we would 4 any1 else.ur s*xuality shud neva come in2 ur beliefs. Blessed be! . Wht it means 2 me? Freedom of my soul. 2b able 2 b myself.its a wonderful way of life. Its constant learnin.Each day somethin NEW..just wish we were exceptd more. After all. We are 1 of the 1st. (If not THE 1st)religions, brightest blessings everyone x *

badchica 9/11/2007 - 5:15:37
Wicca to me means connected.connected to all,seen and unseen,known and unknown!the Wiccan way does mean freedom and endless possibility within all realms,planes and dimensions.Wicca to me means EVERYTHING.Being a Witch to me means being EVERYTHING!And it is endless. *

phos 17.05.08 - 10:20pm
being a witch does not define what i do it defines who i am *

galvamp 4.06.11 - 06:27am
Its sad that people are judged and looked down on for all sorts of reasons in my case its because of depression and from my own family. I am isolated from them constantly and recently decided to take a step back and be a little selfish and concentrate on myself and what i want in my life. Does that sound terrible? I feel drawn to Wicca and would love to have more information. Have been reading up in books from the library but it would be great to talk to people who have knowledge and experience! Basically thats why i joined this group. Thanks. *

6-<< 2-<

* wiccansNpagans Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* wiccansNpagans (8)

Custom Search