! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

News - Topics

* News > Topics

Subject: FigHting between Israel & Hezbollah
Replies: 1 Views: 931

lepurrr 7/19/2006 - 7:46:12
I am a South African. We fought wars, bitter long, horrible wars against terrorists. Now the country is being stuffed up by the 'terrorists'. So I'm going to try to be objective. Please keep in mind that my generation lost friends and family during the war. I could not believe my eyes when Israel removed their own people from Gaza. The scenes on news were sickening. Then three soldiers were kidnapped. By a group that is called terrorists by some, heroes by others. I do understand Israel being fed up. I could understand the first rounds of fighting. One point that has to be considered though. Would it not be better to send teams of commandos in to rescue the soldiers, who could of course be dead by now? Kids are being killed on both sides. A full out war could start. No one likes war. It hurts too much. Any views? *

orange23 7/29/2006 - 11:56:44
Being in the land of israel and hearing explosions almost daily i'm biased. I will say in lebanon the terrorists are also holding many lebanese people captive in a way. They dress like civilians so the israeli army has difficulty picking them out unless they're actively shooting. The lebanese don't want war and didn't ask for the kidnappings. . . The gaza expulsion was ridiculous it emboldened the terrorists and here's what the situation is now. The israeli prime minister still insists he'll throw out hundreds of thousands of jews from the west bank just as soon as he can collect the manpower from the war he's fighting precisely because of the gaza expulsion. Crazy . . . *

* News Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* News (8)

Custom Search