! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

LOVERS-IN-CHRIST - Topics

* LOVERS-IN-CHRIST > Topics

Subject: Falling in love
Replies: 10 Views: 1186
1-> 7->>

dennmul 6/19/2007 - 7:49:26
Can a Christian fall in love with a non Christian? *

dennmul 6/29/2007 - 6:49:41
I think its nt advisable 4a christian to marry a non christian. Reason bcoz they dnt ve one faith and belief. *

prophet 9/3/2007 - 2:07:16
Holy nd da unholy dont mix.light nd darkness dont go 2gether *

namasuku 9/21/2007 - 8:09:58
I agree with u prophet,dennmul please receive us each weekend if possible i share the same interest at topics,birds of the same feather flock together,the physical types the spiritual if you are born again we will c u by ur fruits,if u r fake ur wife will also b fake even if u can pretend 2b original *

liani 24.11.07 - 09:24pm
normally if a christian and non christian are in a relationship the relationship is unsave because the non christian expect the christian to throw away his/her believes and the non christian is the selfish 1 *

nonhlex 25.11.07 - 06:12pm
Guess God wants us 2 find love from fellow christian, which i strongly believe will be fruitful for ma spirituality...i personally, have been struggling 2 find guys who r born again christians. *

nandiez 16.02.08 - 08:23pm
the bible strongly tells us not 2 be in romantic relationships with non christians. but truth be told. its so hard 2 find single Christians men. i,m 22 and still haven't found a decent Christian man thats single *

1-> 7->>

* LOVERS-IN-CHRIST Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* LOVERS-IN-CHRIST (8)

Custom Search