! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

DebateClub - Topics

* DebateClub > Topics

Subject: State of the Dead
Replies: 45 Views: 2131
1-> 7->>

soldier2 28.10.09 - 10:07pm
Soldier2 vs N1ck

n1ck I want to talk to you about the state of the dead.What are we made of? What happens when you die? Do we have immortality,an attribute of God? Was the devil right when he told Eve,'YOU SHALL NOT SURELY DIE'? *

soldier2 28.10.09 - 10:12pm
So n1ck,my first question to you is,How was Adam created? *

n1ck 30.10.09 - 03:30am
I accept the debate. But in order to debate, you have to have a point of disagreement. So what is the title of the debate? What are you wanting to establish with this debate? *

soldier2 30.10.09 - 07:12pm
I want to establish the biblical fact of what happens when we die.When we die,we dont go to heaven or hell,but we remain in the grave till the resurrection.And I also want to establish the fact that we DO NOT have an immortal soul. *

n1ck 31.10.09 - 04:41am
Ok. So if I understand your opening statement correctly, you believe that 1) we stay in the grave in until Judgement Day, and 2) our souls are not immortal, meaning those who go to hell will be utterely destroyed and cease to be. And you want to debate these points. Correct me if any of this is wrong or not what you want to say. (we must be clear in our statements) *

n1ck 31.10.09 - 04:48am
My belief is that 1) when we die our souls go instantly to hell or to be with the Lord. 2) our souls are immortal, and those who go to hell will endure eternal suffering. *

soldier2 31.10.09 - 11:20am
Ok.Well Im back to my first question.How was Adam made? *

1-> 7->>

* DebateClub Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* DebateClub (8)

Custom Search