! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Time-Pass - Topics

* Time-Pass > Topics

Subject: MUSIC
Replies: 62 Views: 3405
1-> 7->>

xsquirmx 17.04.09 - 05:48am
i am writing this post in order to make others understand that its not just computer operated softwares that make the good music but there are very talented musicians in the world and we people dont even get a chance to listen to them and never are about them..for eg..all of us listen to anu malik and similar kinda stuff but only few of us are what it takes to make that kinda music ...it actually takes several moths of pratice and years of experience to make a song which billions of peoplelisten and ake it a hit ...these talented musicians practice their songs 7 hours a day to make their live perormanceas good as recorded ones...in my coming posts i will discuss about different great bands ..singers..musicians and will suggest their songs which i hope u people will like...thanks *

xsquirmx 17.04.09 - 05:55am
music has different genres wiz classical hip hop...rnb..rock..ja alternative..grunge..metal..country music etc.....the most popular genres include ..pop and hip hop....pop usi has several good bands likebackstreet boys..blue...and solo singers like britney speres..etc...while hip hop includes...akon..50 cent..t pain..snoop dog...these are the people who make..a song by making a computer software of music and by just singing along the music...not much hardwork is needed..ad a song is completed within a month... *

xsquirmx 17.04.09 - 06:04am
now coing to rok music....this genre started in late 60's...one of the pioneers of this genres include beatles...they were considered gods at that time and till now no band or solo musicians has sold 2 billion albums as beatles have done......rok music consits of hardworking musicians....they form a band and the embers of band work together in every song...most of the music is produced manually..without the aid of computer......the line up includes..a vocalist...a lead guitarist...a rythm guitarist..a bass guitarist and drums...they write their songs themselves and the music is produced by guitarist without a music director....not like pop....normally an alb*m takes several months..or even years ...and it takes daily 7 to 8 hours of ...practice to make that song look as good as studio version as they play it live *

xsquirmx 17.04.09 - 06:09am
now that i myself am a guitarist ...i wna discuss wat these 3 types of guitars are...first of all there are 2 types of guitars...one is the basic or acoustic hollow guitar and second is electric non hollow guitar...the acoustic hollow guitar produces sound by echo of sound of strings in the hollow space...while in case of electric one ..the sound production is done by amplifiers...attached to the guitar...and an electric guitar is og no use if u dont have electricity and amplifier... *

xsquirmx 17.04.09 - 06:17am
bass guitar...(pro nounced as base guitar) consists o 4 strings...and its work in the songs to produce bass effect..alongwith drums... ....
rythm guitar(6 strings)...has work of adding music along with the vocalist singing...
lead guitar(starting music of jaduu teri nazar) its is the most liked guitar y people ...and has the work of producing high pitch sound..in any part of song ...when the vocalist is not singing...the fast music produced by this guitar is called guitar solo...as no singing is done at this time and...if the music is very fast that it has no connection with the song rythm ...it is called shredding...for example..neele neele amber par...(middle of the song) there is shredding... *

xsquirmx 17.04.09 - 06:23am
HEAVY METAL MUSIC
this is where i wanted this topic to reach...heavy metal music is the music evolved from rock...and blues..music...with main difference..in the way guitars are played..the sound is very heavy and low pitched...and lyrics are a bit different..from rock...the easy way to differentiate etween rock and heavy metal is that u can dance on rock music...but its very difficult to dance on heavy metal music..:)..instead u can give jerks to ur head...called headbanging... *

xsquirmx 17.04.09 - 06:53am
lyrics....the heavy metal music can have any sort of music as love hatred death gods war anger ...anti god(stanic)...social problems ...drugs abuse...life ...etc *

1-> 7->>

* Time-Pass Forum

fav Bookmarks

Search:
topics replies

* Time-Pass (8)

Custom Search